So what's next after Alabama? The state of Mississippi. Our first destination in Mississippi will be a place called Gattman, which is 190.4 miles away.
I think we can get there this week, so is everybody up for the challenge? Just as a point of reference, our previous high in mileage was 182.5 miles in our second week, but I know if everybody is committed we can blow past that and reach 190.4 miles this week, and arrive in Mississippi. With eight people logging time this week that works out to 23.8 miles per person for the week. I've got confidence that we can do it, so let's all push a little bit harder and get it done!
So, the next question for everyone - I noticed that we go pretty close to Tennessee on our way west. So close in fact that if we add 24 miles to our journey we can make a detour in Tennessee and add another state to our list. So what does everyone think? Are we up for adding 24 miles to our journey? I vote for yes!
And just for reference, if we maintain our current pace we are on target to finish April 21st, which is almost four months before our finish date.
Let's stop in Tennessee! I'm for it.
ReplyDeleteI agree! We can do another 24 miles, no problem :)
ReplyDelete