Physical fitness is not only
one of the most important keys to a healthy body;
it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
-John F. Kennedy
We've been at this for 25 days now, and I'm very pleased with our progress so far. I hope everyone keeps up the great work, and get busy if you aren't walking, or working out!
I've been settling right in the past couple of days after returning from the wedding. Tuesday night I broke out the Biggest Loser game on the Wii, and decided that I'll go through with the workout program. It looks like every other day workouts, at least from the first week's schedule. I must say that I was really happy when it said you are almost done with your first circuit, only to be worn out even more when they started a second circuit.
It was a pretty tough workout, but I got through it. Tonight was my second workout, this time upper body, and I definitely worked up a really good sweat. A really, really good sweat. Yesterday I did my normal three mile loop in the morning, then yesterday night we took the kids to "Paradise Park" and I did another three miles while they were playing. With no school this morning I got in an extra mile on top of my regular three mile loop, and walked to the library during lunch today to pick up a couple books I had on hold.
I'm feeling really good as I get closer and closer to my first goal of 10% weight loss.
I'll be updating our progress shortly, as it looks like Dad and Ann have caught up with entering their time. I'm pretty sure we'll get to Charlotte and beyond tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment