Just some quick updates, and some milestones for today. We are now about 32 miles outside of Birmingham, Alabama and making some good progress! We are about 132 miles away from our next state - Mississippi. With 5 days left in the week we'll need about 26 miles per day to make it. Not impossible, but it will definitely be tough, so let's give our all and see if we can make it!
I've been meaning to post this for a couple of days, but congratulations to Ann for becoming the third member of our team to cross 100 miles! Great job!
Also, Dad crossed the impressive 500 mile barrier, and he has been a walking, running, and biking machine! With over half of our mileage he is definitely our MVP so far!
And finally, I reached 150 miles today, and also when I weighed in this morning I reached my 10% weight loss goal. Now it is on to my second 10% goal!
No comments:
Post a Comment