Well, it's been a long time on our journey across America, and although I haven't been posting I've at least been moving. I don't have any mileage from anyone entered, so who knows who is still with me on this trek. After updating my mileage we now 2077 miles into our 3000 mile journey across the country, with just 923 to get to California, and then of course the 3010 miles to get back across the country. We'll get there eventually, even if I have to do it all myself, although we won't get there before our self imposed deadline. But we'll get there.
Lynn and I also completed the Warrior Dash while we were gone, which was a ton of fun, and mud, and I can't wait to do another one! It was really a great day!
It's almost been a year since I started this journey, coming up 8/1. Before I left for vacation my weight loss was 101 pounds, which I was pretty happy about. With two weeks of vacation eating not too great, and not working out as much as normal, then the 4th of July weekend I have been a little scared to get on the scale, but I finally did today, and the .3 weight gain still leaves me at 101 pounds so I'm relieved I didn't go up. Now if I can get those 10 more pounds before 8/1 I'll really be happy.
And the return home starts half marathon training, with the half marathon in Hershey on 10/16. I'm excited about it, and I think it'll be a lot of fun. I'll keep updating on my progress, and hopefully Lynn and Dad are still in it with me!
And that leaves us with the song of the day, which I'm sure nobody else likes besides me, but it gets me moving on my runs. I'm working on adding some songs to my playlists right now, but Win by DJ Khaled will be on at least one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment