Our Progress

Sunday, July 17, 2011

837 - Through Sunday

I've been meaning to update all weekend, but haven't gotten a chance until now. Mondays and Fridays are my day at the gym, and this Friday was no different. I did put in three miles walking Friday, but the bulk of my workout was at the gym. My routine looks something like this:

3 sets of 15 of the following exercises:
Tricep press- 190 pounds
Bicep curls - 110 pounds
Shoulder press - 130
Ab machine (2 different types) 70 & 135
Chest press - 210
Back - 120
Deltoids - 110
Ab twist -95
Pec - 160
Leg extension- 100
Leg curl -100
Leg press -330
Calf raise -300

I think I'm missing one machine, but that's about it.

Saturday was a 4 miles run, and today was my longest run of 7 miles. A little swimming this afternoon, and not a bad weekend overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment