Our Progress

Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's Saturday - 812


First things first, it's another hot day out there today for us.  Yesterday was one of those "record" days, but luckily it was my scheduled gym workout.  I did get there early, and had some extra time at the end, so I put in 3 easy miles on the bike.

Today I woke up early, and set out for a run.  It was hot, and I was pretty hot after 3 miles, and ready to walk after 4 miles, but "Let me Hear You Scream" came on to begin mile 4.  I'm not a big fan of Ozzy, but I do like this song.  It's hard to not give it a little extra push with the lyrics - "If you're gonna go down: Go loud! Go strong! Go proud! Go on! Go hard or go home!"

And with those lyrics I put it on repeat and ran pretty hard for the last mile.  Let's get moving everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment