With a late and disappointing night last night because of the playoffs this morning was rough. With it raining outside, I hit the snooze alarm a couple of extra times and really just wanted to climb back in bed. Staying up late hurts when you are trying to get up early, but I decided to get out of bed and continue my streak, which now stands at 80 days in a row.
I know that it will eventually end, but I was happy to extend it for another day, and get some more miles in! Today I completed week 4/day 1 of the couch to 5K plan and did this:
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
- Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
- Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
- Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
- Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
- Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
- Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
- Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
I've been using a podcast and going by time, and things went well. When I weighed in this morning I was down 54 since my starting weight, and logged my 318th mile of the year today. I set a goal of reaching 500 for the year, and have been going 3 per day, but need to average just 2.5 to reach 500 for the year. I don't think it'll be a problem!
How are we doing? Well - we've got just under 70 miles until we reach Oklahoma! Let's get it done soon!
How is everyone doing?
No comments:
Post a Comment