Our Progress

Monday, October 4, 2010

Congratulations to Lynn!

I wanted to say congratulations to Lynn for becoming the four person to reach 100 miles!  Lynn has been on a role lately, putting in miles for 10 straight days, so keep up the good work Lynn!

I also wanted to congratulate Mike, Michelle, and Betty Ann for all putting in at least 5 days last week!  It's nice to see everyone working harder on our journey across the country!  I know we'll get there, in fact, our projected finish date is now 4/5!  We'll have to start adding on miles soon!

With just 200.6 miles to Oklahoma I think that we can get there this week!  Until we do I'm going to keep playing the Flaming Lips!

2 comments:

  1. How cool! Thank you for the recognition!! Great song too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the pressure is on for you to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete