Two changes - I'm going to move back to the blog. I'm having trouble with the web page, so I think for our purposes the blog will work well enough.
The second change is to the route. I was having trouble following along with the American Discovery Trail, and knowing where exactly we were on the route, which makes things difficult. We'll still be moving across the country, starting from the same location, but I've created a new route that will take us across the country, and back again with the finishing point in Malvern. The new route will take us through 24 states, including the District of Columbia and will take us 6010.4 miles, which is a little bit higher, but based on our progress so far I know that we can get there!
I'm expecting more mileage from both Mike and Michelle after the wedding, and Mom and Kim both need to get moving!
We'll take a southern route across the country, crossing places such as Charlotte, Albuquerque, and end up in Oceanside, California. Our return trip we'll be passing through Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon National Park, and Indianapolis. I've got the route all planned out, and I'll update on our progress right now.
Keep on walking, running, and biking!
No comments:
Post a Comment