Inspiration can come in many different forms, and the other night while working this song came on the radio. That combined with spring like weather has gotten me inspired again, and it is time to dust off the spreadsheet, find out what our progress has been on our journey across America, and get moving again!
My first step was to sign up for the Warrior Dash with Lynn, then we joined the Y yesterday, hit the pool last night, and I got my playlist ready to go, and I hit the gym today. I spent about an hour and fifteen minutes working out, hitting the bike first and going 14 miles, then jogging a mile on the treadmill to round it all off.
It's time for me to get serious again, and hopefully you'll join me. As the song says, "You're not trying hard enough, our lives are changing", so let's get moving.
I've got 16 weeks until the Warrior Dash, and here is what I'm going to do by then:
- Lose 50 pounds
- Log 1000 miles
I'll summarize where we are on our journey next, but if you have miles you need to enter get them in, and let's get across the country and back!
No comments:
Post a Comment