Sunday, February 20, 2011
February 20th - Instant Karma
I woke up early and hit the gym, logging 15 miles on the bike. I am thinking about joining a spinning class at least one day a week, but for now I'm getting used to the different machines and getting some mileage for our cross country trek. With today's miles I've knocked 2 days off our projected finish date, dropping it from 5/26 to 5/24/2012. Don't make me do it all myself, let's get moving everyone!
As for my updates on my goals before 6/12-
47 pounds to go
970 miles to go
Plus a couple of hours swimming around in the pool with the kids. I'm planning on rising early and hitting the gym again, so wish me luck!
I'm planning on making 2011 better than 2010. Last year I was able to:
118 straight days of logging at least 2 miles
Logged 422 miles
Lost 80 pounds
In the interest of full disclosure, I'm now +7 from my low point, the damage from my three month hiatus of not working out, and not eating as good as I should be. But I can't change the past, only the future, so I'm confident that I'm back on track now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment